Sterling man charged with DUI, hit and run
A Sterling man was arrested Dec. 19 after authorities said while driving drunk he hit a parked car in the 1600 block of East Madison Court and left the scene.
Pedro A. Diaz-Cabrera, 24, is charged with two counts of hit and run, destruction of property, DUI and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Loudoun County deputies later found out that Diaz-Cabrera took the vehicle he was driving from his landlord without permission.
No injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith