Sterling man charged with DUI, hit and run
A Sterling man was arrested Dec. 19 after authorities said while driving drunk he hit a parked car in the 1600 block of East Madison Court and left the scene.
Pedro A. Diaz-Cabrera, 24, is charged with two counts of hit and run, destruction of property, DUI and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Loudoun County deputies later found out that Diaz-Cabrera took the vehicle he was driving from his landlord without permission.
No injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses
- A church with class: Virginia Academy
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Rust to propose Virginia Health Care Independence Act during Medicaid session
- Tackling the stereotypes: one of Loudoun’s female footballers