Sterling man charged with DUI, hit and run
A Sterling man was arrested Dec. 19 after authorities said while driving drunk he hit a parked car in the 1600 block of East Madison Court and left the scene.
Pedro A. Diaz-Cabrera, 24, is charged with two counts of hit and run, destruction of property, DUI and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Loudoun County deputies later found out that Diaz-Cabrera took the vehicle he was driving from his landlord without permission.
No injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Ashburn hit and run suspect arrested
- Loudoun deputies arrest man for crashing into guardrail while intoxicated, fleeing the scene
- Leesburg police seek help finding missing woman
- Rock Ridge, Briar Woods service clubs work together to feed homeless
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.