Sterling man charged with DUI, hit and run
A Sterling man was arrested Dec. 19 after authorities said while driving drunk he hit a parked car in the 1600 block of East Madison Court and left the scene.
Pedro A. Diaz-Cabrera, 24, is charged with two counts of hit and run, destruction of property, DUI and unauthorized use of a vehicle.
Loudoun County deputies later found out that Diaz-Cabrera took the vehicle he was driving from his landlord without permission.
No injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Authorities: Man acted in self-defense in Sterling dog shooting
- AP Fact Check: No ‘criminal act’ in case of McAuliffe-McCabe donations
- Loudoun superintendent recommends $468 million capital improvement plan
- Memorial service for lifelong conservationist Su Webb set for Oct. 28
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.