Sterling man robbed at knife point
A Sterling man was robbed at knife point about 9 p.m. Jan. 12 after he left a store in the Cedar Lake Plaza.
The victim, a 50-year-old man, told deputies that the robber was inside his van and demanded money, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The robber then told the victim to drive to an area near Augusta Drive and Route 7.
At one point during the robbery, the victim was able to get out of his van and reach for his cellphone.
The robber the fled on foot, according to reports.
No money was taken during the incident and no injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun Democrats chairman who left party launches bid for supervisor
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville