Sterling man robbed at knife point
A Sterling man was robbed at knife point about 9 p.m. Jan. 12 after he left a store in the Cedar Lake Plaza.
The victim, a 50-year-old man, told deputies that the robber was inside his van and demanded money, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The robber then told the victim to drive to an area near Augusta Drive and Route 7.
At one point during the robbery, the victim was able to get out of his van and reach for his cellphone.
The robber the fled on foot, according to reports.
No money was taken during the incident and no injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- VP nominee Pence visits Loudoun County, says Trump is a uniter
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.