Sterling man robbed at knife point
A Sterling man was robbed at knife point about 9 p.m. Jan. 12 after he left a store in the Cedar Lake Plaza.
The victim, a 50-year-old man, told deputies that the robber was inside his van and demanded money, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The robber then told the victim to drive to an area near Augusta Drive and Route 7.
At one point during the robbery, the victim was able to get out of his van and reach for his cellphone.
The robber the fled on foot, according to reports.
No money was taken during the incident and no injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
- EDITORIAL: Our decision to not endorse candidates in 2015—and likely the years ahead
- Leesburg sees 37 percent increase in crime in first half of year
- Virginia voices react to final Clean Power Plan rules
- Loudoun Workforce Resource Center offers workshops and events
- UPDATE: Man found dead after Luck Stone quarry accident in Loudoun
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.