Sterling man robbed at knife point
A Sterling man was robbed at knife point about 9 p.m. Jan. 12 after he left a store in the Cedar Lake Plaza.
The victim, a 50-year-old man, told deputies that the robber was inside his van and demanded money, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The robber then told the victim to drive to an area near Augusta Drive and Route 7.
At one point during the robbery, the victim was able to get out of his van and reach for his cellphone.
The robber the fled on foot, according to reports.
No money was taken during the incident and no injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center