Sterling woman charged in connection with domestic dispute
A 32-year-old Sterling woman was charged Jan. 7 after authorities said she assaulted two family members and killed two dogs during an incident inside her North Fillmore Avenue home.
Aleta J. James, who was also injured during the incident, was charged with malicious wounding and abuse and neglect of a child.
James was released from the hospital Jan. 7.
One of the victims, a 51-year-old woman, was taken to Inova Faifax Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries she suffered during Jan. 6 assault.
Two family dogs were also injured during the assault and later died from their injuries. Loudoun County Animal Control also responded to the scene.
James is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Serenity now: The Woodhouse Day Spa to host grand opening
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office K9 takes down Sterling woman
- The alleged ‘Incognito Bandit’ bank robber arrested at Dulles Airport
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.