Sterling woman charged in connection with domestic dispute
A 32-year-old Sterling woman was charged Jan. 7 after authorities said she assaulted two family members and killed two dogs during an incident inside her North Fillmore Avenue home.
Aleta J. James, who was also injured during the incident, was charged with malicious wounding and abuse and neglect of a child.
James was released from the hospital Jan. 7.
One of the victims, a 51-year-old woman, was taken to Inova Faifax Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries she suffered during Jan. 6 assault.
Two family dogs were also injured during the assault and later died from their injuries. Loudoun County Animal Control also responded to the scene.
James is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Massive Waterside development gets green light for Dulles area
- Supervisors vote to support new memorials on Loudoun courthouse grounds
- McAuliffe restores voting rights of more than 10,000 Virginians
- In Loudoun’s labor of love, balancing the costs with the romance
- Sterling robbery sends victim to hospital
Thundery outbreaks in nearby
|Hi 92°||Hi 91°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 66°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.