Sterling woman charged in connection with domestic dispute
A 32-year-old Sterling woman was charged Jan. 7 after authorities said she assaulted two family members and killed two dogs during an incident inside her North Fillmore Avenue home.
Aleta J. James, who was also injured during the incident, was charged with malicious wounding and abuse and neglect of a child.
James was released from the hospital Jan. 7.
One of the victims, a 51-year-old woman, was taken to Inova Faifax Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries she suffered during Jan. 6 assault.
Two family dogs were also injured during the assault and later died from their injuries. Loudoun County Animal Control also responded to the scene.
James is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Supervisors grant property tax relief for two GOP-friendly groups
- 200,000 in Va. may lack proper ID needed to vote
- TV ads, outside spending hit Virginia 10th District race
- ‘The Daily Show’ airs controversial Redskins segment
- Man sentenced to more than two years for skimming credit cards from Loudoun restaurant