Sterling woman charged in connection with domestic dispute
A 32-year-old Sterling woman was charged Jan. 7 after authorities said she assaulted two family members and killed two dogs during an incident inside her North Fillmore Avenue home.
Aleta J. James, who was also injured during the incident, was charged with malicious wounding and abuse and neglect of a child.
James was released from the hospital Jan. 7.
One of the victims, a 51-year-old woman, was taken to Inova Faifax Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries she suffered during Jan. 6 assault.
Two family dogs were also injured during the assault and later died from their injuries. Loudoun County Animal Control also responded to the scene.
James is being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead