Sterling Women network
From left, Kari Schaeffer, of KPS Consulting Group; Kristina Bouweiri, CEO of Reston Limousine and founder of Sterling Women; and Kate Paulsen of Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children, at the Sterling Women monthly networking luncheon Feb. 25. The keynote speaker was Elizabeth Marcotte of Let’s Dish at the event at the National Conference Center in Lansdowne.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.