StoneSpring breaks ground
Construction for the StoneSpring Emergency Center began Jan. 8 with a groundbreaking. The new 9,600 square-foot facility, located at Route 50 and Gum Spring Road is scheduled to open in fall 2013.
Once completed, the emergency center will house 12 private rooms, a full-service laboratory, CT scanner and other equipment. The 24-hour facility will be open to emergency and walk-in patients.
The same site is the location of the Stonespring Medical Campus, which is scheduled to open in December 2015.
“StoneSpring Emergency Center will provide vital medical services to residents along the Route 50 corridor,” said John Deardorff, president and CEO of HCA Virginia Health System’s Reston Hospital Center. “We’re delighted to be one step closer to making this facility a reality for Loudoun County.”
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.