Supervisors’ meeting schedule to change in 2013
Beginning in 2013, the Loudoun Board of Supervisors will change the schedule for their regular business meetings.
Business meetings will be held on the first and third Wednesdays of the month, beginning at 4 p.m. Public input for those meetings will begin at 6 p.m. The Board’s month public hearing will be held on the second Wednesday of each month, starting at 6 p.m.
The board’s next business meeting scheduled for Jan. 2, 2013, during which the board vote for its next vice chair, members of committees and local and regional appointments.
Board meetings are televised on Comcast Government Channel 23, Open Band Channel 40, and Verizon FiOS Channel 40. The meetings are available for viewing through the webcast system at loudoun.gov/webcast.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Loudoun dachshunds taking social media by storm
- Gov. McAuliffe calls for independent review of Metro
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.