Sycolin overpass contract awarded
The Sycolin Road overpass of Route 7/Route 15 in Leesburg will be designed by the Dewberry national professional services team for Shirley Contracting Company.
The grade-separated bridge for Sycolin will include two northbound and two southbound 12-foot travel lanes, a sidewalk and a barrier-separated shared-use path. It will remove the existing signal intersection.
The project is estimated to cost $19.6 million and is designed to improve safety in the area.
Dewberry was also the designer for Battlefield Parkway and the Dulles Greenway, which will replace the existing access to the bypass from Sycolin Road.
For more information on this and other traffic projects, visit virginiadot.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.