Sycolin overpass contract awarded
The Sycolin Road overpass of Route 7/Route 15 in Leesburg will be designed by the Dewberry national professional services team for Shirley Contracting Company.
The grade-separated bridge for Sycolin will include two northbound and two southbound 12-foot travel lanes, a sidewalk and a barrier-separated shared-use path. It will remove the existing signal intersection.
The project is estimated to cost $19.6 million and is designed to improve safety in the area.
Dewberry was also the designer for Battlefield Parkway and the Dulles Greenway, which will replace the existing access to the bypass from Sycolin Road.
For more information on this and other traffic projects, visit virginiadot.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Transcript: Chairwoman Randall’s first ‘State of Loudoun County’
- AT&T says proposed Short Hill site not a ‘data center’
- Board of Supervisors advances controversial crumb rubber turf testing
- Catoctin skate park sparks controversy in Leesburg
- Loudoun County farmer Andrew Crush named one of America’s Best Young Farmers