UPDATED: Taylorstown family robbed during home invasion
Loudoun County deputies responded to the home in the 13400 block of Loyalty Road about 11:30 a.m. after the men left and the family was able to run to safety and call for help.
No injuries were reported, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
The family consisted of three adults and two children: a mother, father, daughter and two grandchildren, Mills said.
The residents reported that four unknown men, two white and two black, entered their home and brandished a weapon while trying to conceal their identity.
It's not know at this time what type of weapon was used during the incident.
Members of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office are canvassing the area and residents should expect an increased presence of law enforcement, Mills said.
Investigators are asking anyone with any information regarding this case, or anyone who saw anything suspicious in this area, to immediately call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021. Callers wishing to remain anonymous should call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Loudoun Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale