TedxAshburn on Sept. 29
“Ideas worth sharing” is moving to Loudoun schools. Inspired by TED Talks and wanting to take it to a local level, a mini conference will take place at the LCPS Administration Bubilding from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Participants include Jeff Platenberg, LCPS assistant superintendent for support services; Luke Dollar, conservation scientist, National Geographic; Shawn Hardnett, chief officer for school excellence, Friendship Public Charter School; Bob Kolvoord, interim dean, College of Integrated Science and Engineering/Professor of Integrated Science and Technology, James Madison University; Afam Onyema, chief operating officer, The GEANCO Foundation, a non-profit health care purveyor; George Wolfe, Emmy award winner and director of the Loudoun Academy of Science; Radu Burducea, director Xbox and Kinect, US Education, Microsoft Greg Toppo, USA Today’s National K-12 education reporter; Lori Anne Madison, 6-year-old student, speller, science enthusiast; and Pam Moran, superintendent, Albemarle County Public Schools.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment