Teen exposes himself in Sterling neighborhood
The resident, who lives in the 10 block of Wedgedale Drive, told deputies they answered a knock at their door to find no one there. A few minutes later, someone knocked again and when the resident looked out a window they saw an unknown person exposing himself.
The subject was described as a 16- to 17-year-old Hispanic boy, approximately 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall with black hair. He was last seen wearing glasses and a black zip up style hooded sweatshirt with a white graphic on the front and lettering on the sleeves and gym shorts.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.