Teen exposes himself in Sterling neighborhood
The resident, who lives in the 10 block of Wedgedale Drive, told deputies they answered a knock at their door to find no one there. A few minutes later, someone knocked again and when the resident looked out a window they saw an unknown person exposing himself.
The subject was described as a 16- to 17-year-old Hispanic boy, approximately 5 feet 8 inches to 5 feet 10 inches tall with black hair. He was last seen wearing glasses and a black zip up style hooded sweatshirt with a white graphic on the front and lettering on the sleeves and gym shorts.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014