Teen followed by two men
The girl said the men approached her about 4 p.m. in the 200 block of Free Court and continued to follow her until she got home.
The men were described as Hispanic and were driving a green SUV. The incident was reported Feb. 5 to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
- More costs, delays for Metro’s Silver Line to Loudoun
- Wason Center poll: Jeb Bush surpasses Hillary Clinton in Virginia
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter