The Curry Club to open April 27
The Curry Club will celebrate its grand opening in Ashburn on April 27.
The authentic Indian restaurant serving traditional Mughul cuisine will introduce its diners to a taste of northern India. Owners Madan Mohan and Shalini Sharma are hosting a celebration that will introduce their restaurant to the public as well as hosting a raffle to raise money for Rally for Ryan, a fundraiser to help the Diviney family of Ashburn pay medical expenses for their son Ryan Diviney, who was attacked in 2009.
The restaurant will also donate a gift certificate to the Rotary Club of Ashburn to donate at their Rally for Ryan fundraiser scheduled for April 30.
The restaurant is at 44640 Waxpool Road, Ashburn. For more information, visit http://www.curryclubashburn.com or call 703-723-9282.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Trump asks Virginia-based appeals court to let travel ban take effect
- Unique local arts collaboration promotes teen suicide awareness and prevention
- Serenity now: The Woodhouse Day Spa to host grand opening
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office K9 takes down Sterling woman
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.