Third missing Leesburg teen found safe
The last of three teenage girls reported missing Jan. 9 was found safe Saturday in Leesburg.
Zandi Englebrecht, 14, and two other girls, Evelyn Diaz, 14, and Stephanie Thomas, 16, were last seen leaving a county facility Jan. 9 in the area of Meadowview Court on their own accord.
Diaz and Thomas were found Jan. 16 in Leesburg. The girls were not together at the time they were located, but had been previously staying together in Leesburg, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers