Third missing Leesburg teen found safe
The last of three teenage girls reported missing Jan. 9 was found safe Saturday in Leesburg.
Zandi Englebrecht, 14, and two other girls, Evelyn Diaz, 14, and Stephanie Thomas, 16, were last seen leaving a county facility Jan. 9 in the area of Meadowview Court on their own accord.
Diaz and Thomas were found Jan. 16 in Leesburg. The girls were not together at the time they were located, but had been previously staying together in Leesburg, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- SpaceX and Iridium’s launch goes off without a hitch
- Governor hopeful Ed Gillespie stops in Leesburg during statewide kick-off tour
- Accident on Route 9 causes entire roadway to shut down
- Yes, that was Loudoun County Sheriff Mike Chapman at Sen. Sessions’ confirmation hearing
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.