Thomas Balch Library to host Loudoun History Awards
The Thomas Blatch Library Commission will honor four people for their efforts to preserve Loudoun’s history Sunday, Nov. 11.
Kenneth Fleming will be honored for his contributions to research and preservation of Loudoun County history.
Jim Hanna will be honored for his contributions to the advocacy, preservation, photographic documentation and promotion of Loudoun County history.
Louis Jett will be honored for his contributions to the research and preservation of the memory of African-Americans in Loudon County’s history.
James P. Lucier, Sr., will be honored for his contributions to the advocacy, preservation and historical research and writing of Loudoun County history.
The ceremony, free and open to the public, will be held at Thomas Blatch Library, 208 West Market Street, Leesburg, Va.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses