Thomas Balch Library to host Loudoun History Awards
The Thomas Blatch Library Commission will honor four people for their efforts to preserve Loudoun’s history Sunday, Nov. 11.
Kenneth Fleming will be honored for his contributions to research and preservation of Loudoun County history.
Jim Hanna will be honored for his contributions to the advocacy, preservation, photographic documentation and promotion of Loudoun County history.
Louis Jett will be honored for his contributions to the research and preservation of the memory of African-Americans in Loudon County’s history.
James P. Lucier, Sr., will be honored for his contributions to the advocacy, preservation and historical research and writing of Loudoun County history.
The ceremony, free and open to the public, will be held at Thomas Blatch Library, 208 West Market Street, Leesburg, Va.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- 100WomenStrong receives grant from SunTrust to enhance education programs
- Maryland man sent to prison for sexually assaulting Loudoun teen
- Sterling man to serve 5 years for in-home daycare molestation
- 80-year-old man brandishes firearm at Sterling trash collector
- Meet your 2016 Loudoun County Future Leaders