Three arrested in drug-related Sterling robbery
Two Sterling men and an Ashburn teen were arrested Jan. 16 in connection with a drug-related robbery.
Jean Bertrand Ehounoud, 20, and Steven D. Fields, 19, and a 17-year-old boy were charged with robbery following the incident on Saynamkhan Court in Sterling where authorities said an 18-year-old Chantilly man was robbed of his wallet and smartphone.
Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports say the Chantilly man reported he was assaulted by the three between 2:30 and 3 p.m. near Shaw Road. A gun was used during the robbery, the victim reported.
Investigators later determined the incident occurred on Saynamkhan Court and was drug-related.
Deputies advised neighboring jurisdictions to be on the lookout for for suspects’ vehicle. It was later found by the Herndon Police Department in Herndon.
Ehounoud and Fields remain held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond. The 17-year-old is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
- John Bell to replace Jack Tiwari for Democrats in 87th District
- Loudoun’s tourism champions honored at Visit Loudoun awards
- Gov. McAuliffe vetoes bill limiting license plate readers
- Planting history: Hamilton’s Wegmeyer Farms and Oatlands partner to harvest strawberries in Leesburg
- Sheriff Chapman, Ralph Buona win Loudoun Republican nominations