Three displaced in Hamilton fire
A Hamilton home sustained $20,000 in damage Nov. 7 after a heating appliance sparked a 12:30 p.m. fire.
Occupants of the home at 17291 Quail Creek Circle self-evacuated before fire crews arrived, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
No injuries were reported.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office determined the fire was an accident. The heater was used by workers at the home in the basement.
Fire and rescue crews from Hamilton, Purcellville, Leesburg, Round Hill and Lovettsville were dispatched to the home found flames along its exterior.
Crews initiated an aggressive attack and quickly extinguished the flames.
Two adults, a child and the family dog were displaced from the fire. They’re staying in the area with friends and family, according to Loudoun County Fire and Rescue.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn