Three displaced in Hamilton fire
A Hamilton home sustained $20,000 in damage Nov. 7 after a heating appliance sparked a 12:30 p.m. fire.
Occupants of the home at 17291 Quail Creek Circle self-evacuated before fire crews arrived, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
No injuries were reported.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal’s Office determined the fire was an accident. The heater was used by workers at the home in the basement.
Fire and rescue crews from Hamilton, Purcellville, Leesburg, Round Hill and Lovettsville were dispatched to the home found flames along its exterior.
Crews initiated an aggressive attack and quickly extinguished the flames.
Two adults, a child and the family dog were displaced from the fire. They’re staying in the area with friends and family, according to Loudoun County Fire and Rescue.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- After months of delays, supervisors deny One Loudoun rezoning in hostile vote
- Loudoun County’s multi-million dollar ERP problems continue
- More than 40 Oscar nominations for Middleburg Film Festival titles, actors
- Superintendent makes case for $1.1 billion budget to supervisors
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.