Three injured in Raspberry Falls crash
Three people, including two small children were injured in a crash Nov. 18 after a car struck a dump truck on Route 15 around 4:53 a.m. near Raspberry Drive in Leesburg.
The children, which were passengers in the car, were secured in their seats and received minor injuries. They were taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital’s Cornwall campus in Leesburg where they were treated and released.
The female driver, whose relationship to the children was not listed in the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office report, was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The crash shut down Route 15 in both directions for more than two hours.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.