Three injured in Raspberry Falls crash
Three people, including two small children were injured in a crash Nov. 18 after a car struck a dump truck on Route 15 around 4:53 a.m. near Raspberry Drive in Leesburg.
The children, which were passengers in the car, were secured in their seats and received minor injuries. They were taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital’s Cornwall campus in Leesburg where they were treated and released.
The female driver, whose relationship to the children was not listed in the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office report, was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital with non life-threatening injuries.
The crash shut down Route 15 in both directions for more than two hours.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Residential helipad passes planning, on to the full board
- MORE: McAuliffe proposes changes to Virginia state budget
- Loudoun Wine: ‘We get up with the sun and live and die by the weather’
- Native Run: Home in Leesburg for the holidays
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools