Three Leesburg teens reported missing
Authorities are seeking the public’s help in locating three Leesburg teens who were last seen Jan. 9.
The girls were last seen leaving a county facility in the area of Meadowview Court on their own accord, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
Evelyn Diaz, 14, is Hispanic, 5 feet 3 inches tall, 104 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. Stephanie Thomas, 16, is white, 5 foot 3 inches tall, 125 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Zandi Englebrecht, 14, is white, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Authorities believe the girls are still in the Leesburg area.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of the teenagers is asked to contact Detective A. Harper of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally
- Leesburg’s population tops 50,000 for the first time in history
- Ashburn man arrested for grand larceny, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile