Toddler accidentally struck by SUV in Hamilton
A toddler was accidentally struck by a car Wednesday in Hamilton in the driveway of her home.
The toddler, a 13-month-old girl, had followed behind the friend of her family as the friend left the home around 2:20 p.m. in the 17200 block of Twinoaks Place, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The friend was unaware the toddler was behind her SUV as she backed out.
The girl was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital for treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to reports.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg’s Salamander goes to the bees
- MORE: Judge rules Va. can remove Confederate flag from license plates
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.