Toddler accidentally struck by SUV in Hamilton
A toddler was accidentally struck by a car Wednesday in Hamilton in the driveway of her home.
The toddler, a 13-month-old girl, had followed behind the friend of her family as the friend left the home around 2:20 p.m. in the 17200 block of Twinoaks Place, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The friend was unaware the toddler was behind her SUV as she backed out.
The girl was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital for treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to reports.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
- Sterling man on mini-bike hits car, person
|Hi 90°||Hi 92°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 69°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.