Toddler accidentally struck by SUV in Hamilton
A toddler was accidentally struck by a car Wednesday in Hamilton in the driveway of her home.
The toddler, a 13-month-old girl, had followed behind the friend of her family as the friend left the home around 2:20 p.m. in the 17200 block of Twinoaks Place, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The friend was unaware the toddler was behind her SUV as she backed out.
The girl was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital for treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to reports.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Leesburg’s historic Glenfiddich House is on the market
- Loudoun Impact Fund fund awards charities $97K in grants
- Greason named legislator of the year by Va. Child Care Association
- Supervisors approve new countywide noise standards for commercial, non-residential uses
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.