Toddler accidentally struck by SUV in Hamilton
A toddler was accidentally struck by a car Wednesday in Hamilton in the driveway of her home.
The toddler, a 13-month-old girl, had followed behind the friend of her family as the friend left the home around 2:20 p.m. in the 17200 block of Twinoaks Place, according to Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office reports.
The friend was unaware the toddler was behind her SUV as she backed out.
The girl was flown to Inova Fairfax Hospital for treatment and is expected to make a full recovery, according to reports.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man