Tree trimming fraud suspect charged; deputies seek potential victims
A Midland man believed to be the main suspect in a Sterling fraud case was arrested Oct. 4 in Fauquier County.
John R. Kennedy Jr., 36, was charged with obtaining money by false pretenses.
Kennedy is being held at Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
He’s accused of offering tree trimming services to a Sterling resident in September for a company called Action Tree Service. Kennedy signed a contract and collected a deposit from the resident but never completed any work.
If you were a victim of this suspect and paid money to him without receiving any services, contact Detective M. Halley of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Financial Crimes Unit at 703-777-0475.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment