Two arrested for breaking into vacant Broadlands apartment
Two Ashburn residents were arrested Nov. 24 after deputies found them inside a vacant apartment in Broadlands, according to a Sheriff’s Office report released Nov. 28.
Nicolas A. Perini, 19, was charged with unlawful entry and possession of a schedule II narcotic. Celina R. Ciuro, 18, was charged with unlawful entry. Both are being held on a $2500 bond.
Deputies found the two along inside the apartment in the 22500 block of Leanne Terrace between 11 a.m. and 1:28 p.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Fill-the-Boot’ campaign kicks off Tuesday in Loudoun County
- Patrick Henry College students, alumni plans protest during Mike Pence visit
- Construction continues, VDOT sues as Ashburn man holds on to his home
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.