Two arrested for breaking into vacant Broadlands apartment
Two Ashburn residents were arrested Nov. 24 after deputies found them inside a vacant apartment in Broadlands, according to a Sheriff’s Office report released Nov. 28.
Nicolas A. Perini, 19, was charged with unlawful entry and possession of a schedule II narcotic. Celina R. Ciuro, 18, was charged with unlawful entry. Both are being held on a $2500 bond.
Deputies found the two along inside the apartment in the 22500 block of Leanne Terrace between 11 a.m. and 1:28 p.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.