Two arrested for breaking into vacant Broadlands apartment
Two Ashburn residents were arrested Nov. 24 after deputies found them inside a vacant apartment in Broadlands, according to a Sheriff’s Office report released Nov. 28.
Nicolas A. Perini, 19, was charged with unlawful entry and possession of a schedule II narcotic. Celina R. Ciuro, 18, was charged with unlawful entry. Both are being held on a $2500 bond.
Deputies found the two along inside the apartment in the 22500 block of Leanne Terrace between 11 a.m. and 1:28 p.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014