Two arrested for breaking into vacant Broadlands apartment
Two Ashburn residents were arrested Nov. 24 after deputies found them inside a vacant apartment in Broadlands, according to a Sheriff’s Office report released Nov. 28.
Nicolas A. Perini, 19, was charged with unlawful entry and possession of a schedule II narcotic. Celina R. Ciuro, 18, was charged with unlawful entry. Both are being held on a $2500 bond.
Deputies found the two along inside the apartment in the 22500 block of Leanne Terrace between 11 a.m. and 1:28 p.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two teenage boys arrested for Leesburg Sunoco robberies
- Loudoun officials hail Route 7-Belmont Ridge interchange groundbreaking
- MORE: Reynolds files $500K defamation suit against King; Loudoun GOP nominee calls claim ‘baseless’
- Heroin and opioid deaths outnumbered highway fatalities in Va. in 2014
- 5 things to know about Loudoun’s newest winery: 50 West Vineyards
|Hi 78°||Hi 68°|
|Lo 51°||Lo 44°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.