Two arrested for breaking into vacant Broadlands apartment
Two Ashburn residents were arrested Nov. 24 after deputies found them inside a vacant apartment in Broadlands, according to a Sheriff’s Office report released Nov. 28.
Nicolas A. Perini, 19, was charged with unlawful entry and possession of a schedule II narcotic. Celina R. Ciuro, 18, was charged with unlawful entry. Both are being held on a $2500 bond.
Deputies found the two along inside the apartment in the 22500 block of Leanne Terrace between 11 a.m. and 1:28 p.m.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Lured by Loudoun schools, businessman buys marketing firm
- Orbital Sciences’ stock plummets after Tuesday explosion
- Potomac Falls man convicted of firearm conspiracy
- Local parents use teal pumpkins to promote food allergy awareness
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office: Murder witness’ recantation ‘meritless’