Two charged in January robbery in Sterling
Anthony W. Phan, 19, of Herndon, and Jermaine D. Stokes, 18, of Reston, were charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Both remain held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The arrests stem from an incident on Albermarle Road where a 53-year-old man reported he met with the suspects about a car he was trying to sell online.
The suspects assaulted the man and took cash.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission