Two charged in January robbery in Sterling
Anthony W. Phan, 19, of Herndon, and Jermaine D. Stokes, 18, of Reston, were charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Both remain held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The arrests stem from an incident on Albermarle Road where a 53-year-old man reported he met with the suspects about a car he was trying to sell online.
The suspects assaulted the man and took cash.
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift