Two charged in January robbery in Sterling
Anthony W. Phan, 19, of Herndon, and Jermaine D. Stokes, 18, of Reston, were charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Both remain held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The arrests stem from an incident on Albermarle Road where a 53-year-old man reported he met with the suspects about a car he was trying to sell online.
The suspects assaulted the man and took cash.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’