Two charged in January robbery in Sterling
Anthony W. Phan, 19, of Herndon, and Jermaine D. Stokes, 18, of Reston, were charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Both remain held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The arrests stem from an incident on Albermarle Road where a 53-year-old man reported he met with the suspects about a car he was trying to sell online.
The suspects assaulted the man and took cash.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.