Two charged in January robbery in Sterling
Anthony W. Phan, 19, of Herndon, and Jermaine D. Stokes, 18, of Reston, were charged with robbery and conspiracy to commit robbery.
Both remain held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The arrests stem from an incident on Albermarle Road where a 53-year-old man reported he met with the suspects about a car he was trying to sell online.
The suspects assaulted the man and took cash.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 51°||Hi 52°|
|Lo 29°||Lo 36°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.