Two displaced by Nov. 12 Lovettsville fire
Two adults were displaced Nov. 12 after a fire ripped through their Lovettsville home.
Units from Lucketts, Lovettesville, Leesburg, Hamilton, Purcellville and Frederick County responded to the 2:30 p.m. fire on Anita’s Lane. Upon arrival, they found a single family home with active fire showing on multiple floors. Once crews confirmed there were no occupants inside, a defensive attack ensued.
There were no civilian or fire department injuries reported.
The two adults who displaced by the fire are staying with friends, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshals Office is investigating a cause of the fire.
Although the house has been deemed a total loss, an estimated dollar loss is unavailable at this time.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg
- Loudoun County Parkway completion sparks local Republican rift