Two displaced by Nov. 12 Lovettsville fire
Two adults were displaced Nov. 12 after a fire ripped through their Lovettsville home.
Units from Lucketts, Lovettesville, Leesburg, Hamilton, Purcellville and Frederick County responded to the 2:30 p.m. fire on Anita’s Lane. Upon arrival, they found a single family home with active fire showing on multiple floors. Once crews confirmed there were no occupants inside, a defensive attack ensued.
There were no civilian or fire department injuries reported.
The two adults who displaced by the fire are staying with friends, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshals Office is investigating a cause of the fire.
Although the house has been deemed a total loss, an estimated dollar loss is unavailable at this time.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia teen gets more than 11 years for helping Islamic State
- Makersmiths find a home in Leesburg
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
Patchy rain nearby
|Hi 91°||Hi 95°|
|Lo 68°||Lo 71°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.