Two displaced by Nov. 12 Lovettsville fire
Two adults were displaced Nov. 12 after a fire ripped through their Lovettsville home.
Units from Lucketts, Lovettesville, Leesburg, Hamilton, Purcellville and Frederick County responded to the 2:30 p.m. fire on Anita’s Lane. Upon arrival, they found a single family home with active fire showing on multiple floors. Once crews confirmed there were no occupants inside, a defensive attack ensued.
There were no civilian or fire department injuries reported.
The two adults who displaced by the fire are staying with friends, according to Loudoun Fire and Rescue.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshals Office is investigating a cause of the fire.
Although the house has been deemed a total loss, an estimated dollar loss is unavailable at this time.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit