Two of three missing Leesburg girls found safe
Two of three teenage girls reported missing Jan. 9 were found safe Tuesday night, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
However, authorities continue to seek the public’s help in finding the third girl, 14-year-old Zandi Englebrech.
Evelyn Diaz and Stephanie Thomas were both found in Leesburg. The two were not together at the time they were located, but had been staying together previously in Leesburg, according to reports.
Authorities believe Englebrech is in the Leesburg or Sterling areas.
She’s described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Englebrech was last seen on Jan. 9 in the area of Meadowview Court in Leesburg when she left a county facility on her own accord with the two other teenagers.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts Englebrech is asked to contact Detective A. Harper of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Supervisors vote to support new memorials on Loudoun courthouse grounds
- McAuliffe restores voting rights of more than 10,000 Virginians
- In Loudoun’s labor of love, balancing the costs with the romance
- Sterling robbery sends victim to hospital
- AG Mark Herring won’t run for governor in ‘17; will seek re-election instead
Thundery outbreaks in nearby
|Hi 92°||Hi 91°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 66°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.