Two of three missing Leesburg girls found safe
Two of three teenage girls reported missing Jan. 9 were found safe Tuesday night, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
However, authorities continue to seek the public’s help in finding the third girl, 14-year-old Zandi Englebrech.
Evelyn Diaz and Stephanie Thomas were both found in Leesburg. The two were not together at the time they were located, but had been staying together previously in Leesburg, according to reports.
Authorities believe Englebrech is in the Leesburg or Sterling areas.
She’s described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Englebrech was last seen on Jan. 9 in the area of Meadowview Court in Leesburg when she left a county facility on her own accord with the two other teenagers.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts Englebrech is asked to contact Detective A. Harper of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Two charged with attempted murder in Lansdowne
- MORE: Virginia Senate committee defeats gun control proposals
- Preschool and kindergarten school teaches arts early in new building
- Competition for in-state admission remains stiff at Va. universities
- Brambleton rezonings pass Loudoun board; new houses and $35M in improvements coming