Two of three missing Leesburg girls found safe
Two of three teenage girls reported missing Jan. 9 were found safe Tuesday night, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
However, authorities continue to seek the public’s help in finding the third girl, 14-year-old Zandi Englebrech.
Evelyn Diaz and Stephanie Thomas were both found in Leesburg. The two were not together at the time they were located, but had been staying together previously in Leesburg, according to reports.
Authorities believe Englebrech is in the Leesburg or Sterling areas.
She’s described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Englebrech was last seen on Jan. 9 in the area of Meadowview Court in Leesburg when she left a county facility on her own accord with the two other teenagers.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts Englebrech is asked to contact Detective A. Harper of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun Education Alliance of Parents to discuss student suicide, gang activity this school year
- Gillespie, Fiorina hit economic message in Ashburn
- Report: Woman sexually assaulted on W&OD Trail near Sterling Boulevard
- Hillsboro Charter Academy prepares for its first school year
- MORE: Gov. Mike Pence, Trump’s VP pick, to appear in Loudoun County Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.