Two of three missing Leesburg girls found safe
Two of three teenage girls reported missing Jan. 9 were found safe Tuesday night, according to the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
However, authorities continue to seek the public’s help in finding the third girl, 14-year-old Zandi Englebrech.
Evelyn Diaz and Stephanie Thomas were both found in Leesburg. The two were not together at the time they were located, but had been staying together previously in Leesburg, according to reports.
Authorities believe Englebrech is in the Leesburg or Sterling areas.
She’s described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall, 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Englebrech was last seen on Jan. 9 in the area of Meadowview Court in Leesburg when she left a county facility on her own accord with the two other teenagers.
Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts Englebrech is asked to contact Detective A. Harper of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-0475.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices