From left, Betsy Creamer; Nancy Sehnert, Patient Care Director and Family Centered Care and NICU, Inova Loudoun Hospital; Nancy Wolford, Amber King, Virginia Moore, Chaplaincy Services, Inova Loudoun Hospital. Not pictured: Lisa Wyngarden.
“We’ve been doing this since the late 90’s. We do this just to show our appreciation to the hospital,” said Nancy Wolford.
“It’s fun! We divide up the work,” commented Betsy Creamer.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment