From left, Betsy Creamer; Nancy Sehnert, Patient Care Director and Family Centered Care and NICU, Inova Loudoun Hospital; Nancy Wolford, Amber King, Virginia Moore, Chaplaincy Services, Inova Loudoun Hospital. Not pictured: Lisa Wyngarden.
“We’ve been doing this since the late 90’s. We do this just to show our appreciation to the hospital,” said Nancy Wolford.
“It’s fun! We divide up the work,” commented Betsy Creamer.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief changes its name, celebrates 25 years of serving county’s hungry
- Dominion to hold second round of venting in Loudoun on Oct. 3
- McAuliffe says he’s restored voting rights to 60,000
- Loudoun women leaders discuss improving county’s health care at Women 100 Luncheon
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.