From left, Betsy Creamer; Nancy Sehnert, Patient Care Director and Family Centered Care and NICU, Inova Loudoun Hospital; Nancy Wolford, Amber King, Virginia Moore, Chaplaincy Services, Inova Loudoun Hospital. Not pictured: Lisa Wyngarden.
“We’ve been doing this since the late 90’s. We do this just to show our appreciation to the hospital,” said Nancy Wolford.
“It’s fun! We divide up the work,” commented Betsy Creamer.
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith