Valley grad returns for performance at new Tally Ho
This special event is one of the first major presentations at the revitalized Tally Ho, which recently underwent a major refurbishment and is now focusing largely on live entertainment.
Also on the playbill for the evening are WAMMIE-winning band WestMain and Jon DeLuca, who is performing one of his first live shows since completing his recent recording.
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with the show beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased here.
For more information on the bands:
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun could play role in DC’s Olympic bid
- Leesburg Police responded to more than 4,600 calls for service in July
- Comstock, Foust take 10th District debate stage Wednesday
- Partisanship an issue at Warner-Gillespie forum
- Sterling man charged in fatal drunk driving case among 49 indicted by grand jury