Valley grad returns for performance at new Tally Ho
This special event is one of the first major presentations at the revitalized Tally Ho, which recently underwent a major refurbishment and is now focusing largely on live entertainment.
Also on the playbill for the evening are WAMMIE-winning band WestMain and Jon DeLuca, who is performing one of his first live shows since completing his recent recording.
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with the show beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased here.
For more information on the bands:
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- Ashburn man who murdered estranged wife receives life sentence
- Report: State salaries to lag private sector by 27 percent
- Pacific Boulevard extension opens as Ashburn man waits for eminent domain trial
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.