Valley grad returns for performance at new Tally Ho
This special event is one of the first major presentations at the revitalized Tally Ho, which recently underwent a major refurbishment and is now focusing largely on live entertainment.
Also on the playbill for the evening are WAMMIE-winning band WestMain and Jon DeLuca, who is performing one of his first live shows since completing his recent recording.
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with the show beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased here.
For more information on the bands:
Be the first to post a comment!
- Love of children and cooking put Lansdowne vet in national spotlight
- Following Oaklawn rezoning, Leesburg councilman calls for open government
- EDITORIAL: The courage to think out loud
- Simms, Dungy likely not to use ‘Redskins’ on TV
- The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”