Valley grad returns for performance at new Tally Ho
This special event is one of the first major presentations at the revitalized Tally Ho, which recently underwent a major refurbishment and is now focusing largely on live entertainment.
Also on the playbill for the evening are WAMMIE-winning band WestMain and Jon DeLuca, who is performing one of his first live shows since completing his recent recording.
Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with the show beginning at 8 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased here.
For more information on the bands:
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Prime site near Metro coming up for sale. Redskins stadium?
- Crescent Parke déjà vu in Leesburg
- Loudoun School Board addresses supervisors’ artificial field testing vote
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.