UPDATE: Victim of Round Hill shooting identified
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has not yet released any further information on the case.
According to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the office, investigators are still working on the case. Mills reiterated that the shooting was an isolated incident and there's no threat to the public.
Deputies were called to the scene about 10:46 a.m. at a home in the 34900 block Sunny Ridge Road for a report of a gunshot wound victim.
Christen died at the scene.
Although the shooting did result in a death, all involved parties remained at the scene.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.