UPDATE: Victim of Round Hill shooting identified
The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has not yet released any further information on the case.
According to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the office, investigators are still working on the case. Mills reiterated that the shooting was an isolated incident and there's no threat to the public.
Deputies were called to the scene about 10:46 a.m. at a home in the 34900 block Sunny Ridge Road for a report of a gunshot wound victim.
Christen died at the scene.
Although the shooting did result in a death, all involved parties remained at the scene.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- County staff says crumb rubber alternatives for turf fields more expensive
- Northam in Loudoun County: ‘It’s good to be back on the campaign trail’
- Leesburg mother arrested after bringing loaded gun into Baltimore airport
- Loudoun Freedom Center leads Black History expo in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.