Village at Leesburg opens four new businesses
Arts in the Village is in Suite 114 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The cooperative effort between the Loudoun County Arts Council and Village at Leesburg is a community art gallery featuring work from local and area artists.
Bellator Authentics is in Suite 116 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store specializes in autographed sports memorabilia and other high-end professional and college team merchandise.
Ebrada Atelia is in Suite 122 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store is an upscale bridal boutique featuring some of the country’s top dress designers as well as custom made pieces by owner Cathy Cleveland.
Music and Art is in Suite 115 of the 1610 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store offers music rentals, sheet music, music lessons and instrument repairs.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Middleburg’s Salamander goes to the bees
- MORE: Judge rules Va. can remove Confederate flag from license plates
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.