Village at Leesburg opens four new businesses
Arts in the Village is in Suite 114 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The cooperative effort between the Loudoun County Arts Council and Village at Leesburg is a community art gallery featuring work from local and area artists.
Bellator Authentics is in Suite 116 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store specializes in autographed sports memorabilia and other high-end professional and college team merchandise.
Ebrada Atelia is in Suite 122 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store is an upscale bridal boutique featuring some of the country’s top dress designers as well as custom made pieces by owner Cathy Cleveland.
Music and Art is in Suite 115 of the 1610 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store offers music rentals, sheet music, music lessons and instrument repairs.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future
- Field hockey first sport in Loudoun to reap benefit of changed athletics policy