Village at Leesburg opens four new businesses
Arts in the Village is in Suite 114 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The cooperative effort between the Loudoun County Arts Council and Village at Leesburg is a community art gallery featuring work from local and area artists.
Bellator Authentics is in Suite 116 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store specializes in autographed sports memorabilia and other high-end professional and college team merchandise.
Ebrada Atelia is in Suite 122 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store is an upscale bridal boutique featuring some of the country’s top dress designers as well as custom made pieces by owner Cathy Cleveland.
Music and Art is in Suite 115 of the 1610 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store offers music rentals, sheet music, music lessons and instrument repairs.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment
- NAACP leader calls Loudoun County Public Schools’ diversity training ‘a joke’
- Warner Construction awarded $7.3 million contract to build Kirkpatrick Fire and Rescue Station