Village at Leesburg opens four new businesses
Arts in the Village is in Suite 114 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The cooperative effort between the Loudoun County Arts Council and Village at Leesburg is a community art gallery featuring work from local and area artists.
Bellator Authentics is in Suite 116 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store specializes in autographed sports memorabilia and other high-end professional and college team merchandise.
Ebrada Atelia is in Suite 122 of the 1601 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store is an upscale bridal boutique featuring some of the country’s top dress designers as well as custom made pieces by owner Cathy Cleveland.
Music and Art is in Suite 115 of the 1610 block of Village Market Boulevard in the Village at Leesburg. The store offers music rentals, sheet music, music lessons and instrument repairs.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research
- Local nonprofits rake in more than $180K during Give Choose day