Waterford boy wins spelling bee
DeBarros will be joined at the Loudoun Regional Spelling Bee, held in March at Stone Bridge High School, by Luke Thornburgh and Mason Nemzoff. Thornburgh and Nemzoff won the seventh and fifth grade titles, respectively, at the homeschool bee.
The winner of the regional bee will compete in the E.W. Scripps National Spelling Bee in May.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Purcellville’s Haute Dogs and Fries shuts its doors
- Federal discrimination lawsuit dismissed against Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Loudoun native Patton Oswalt posed for this epic pic at the local Alamo Drafthouse
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
|Hi 48°||Hi 55°|
|Lo 44°||Lo 39°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.