Weekend rummage sale
The Inova Ladies Board 74th annual rummage sale at Morven Park in Leesburg Oct. 19 and 20 attracted hundreds of shoppers from throughout the region to the 40,000 square-foot sale that included antiques, furniture, books, clothes, tools, toys and more.
The board broke previous records, raising at least $175,000 to fund projects at Inova Loudoun Hospital and for nursing scholarships. More than 500 volunteers staffed the sale.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted
- U.S. consumer sentiment slips in April
- UPDATE: Nova Medical Group partners with Inova Health System
- Visit Loudoun dishes out annual tourism awards