Weichert offers Veterans Scholarship Program
Weichert Real Estate School is offering a Veterans Scholarship Program to help U.S. military veterans and active duty members transition into real estate careers.
The program includes free registration, books and materials into pre-licensing courses in either Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia or Washington, D.C., access to courses taught by professionals, education about all facets of the real estate industry, and the knowledge and expertise needed to fulfill state licensing requirements.
For more information, call 1-800-544-300, and ask to speak with a veterans scholarship coordinator.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony