Weichert offers Veterans Scholarship Program
Weichert Real Estate School is offering a Veterans Scholarship Program to help U.S. military veterans and active duty members transition into real estate careers.
The program includes free registration, books and materials into pre-licensing courses in either Maryland, New Jersey, Virginia or Washington, D.C., access to courses taught by professionals, education about all facets of the real estate industry, and the knowledge and expertise needed to fulfill state licensing requirements.
For more information, call 1-800-544-300, and ask to speak with a veterans scholarship coordinator.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition