Wine bloggers host virtual wine tasting
Virginia wine bloggers, the Virginia Wine Marketing Board and Loudoun County wineries, hosted TasteLive, an event showcasing the wines of Loudoun Dec. 9.
TasteLive is an online wine and beer tasting community that leverages the social media tools of Twitter, Facebook, Posterous and other services to create a community that brings together consumers, bloggers, press, suppliers and winemakers from across the world to taste and discuss wine virtually.
The five featured Loudoun wines were: Notaviva Vineyards’ 2009 Ottantotto Viognier, Tarara Winery’s 2009 Nevaeh White, Breaux Vineyards 2007 Cabernet Franc Reserve, 8 Chains North’s 2008 Furnace Mountain Red Reserve and North Gate Vineyard’s 2008 Petit Verdot.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia State Police asked to investigate Calvary Temple
- SCC concludes Dulles Greenway investigation, rules favorably for toll road
- Deputies seek witnesses to Ashburn crash
- Leesburg man arrested for making threats via text, social media
- Dominion Resources will no longer bill for some charitable donations
Thundery outbreaks in nearby
|Hi 91°||Hi 88°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 64°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.