Wine bloggers host virtual wine tasting
Virginia wine bloggers, the Virginia Wine Marketing Board and Loudoun County wineries, hosted TasteLive, an event showcasing the wines of Loudoun Dec. 9.
TasteLive is an online wine and beer tasting community that leverages the social media tools of Twitter, Facebook, Posterous and other services to create a community that brings together consumers, bloggers, press, suppliers and winemakers from across the world to taste and discuss wine virtually.
The five featured Loudoun wines were: Notaviva Vineyards’ 2009 Ottantotto Viognier, Tarara Winery’s 2009 Nevaeh White, Breaux Vineyards 2007 Cabernet Franc Reserve, 8 Chains North’s 2008 Furnace Mountain Red Reserve and North Gate Vineyard’s 2008 Petit Verdot.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Children’s musicians Andrew & Polly to debut in Ashburn
- Rotary Club of Ashburn kicks off backpack drive with help from community
- Loudoun brothers, ages 9 and 10, die in Charlottesville car crash; prayer vigil planned
- EDITORIAL: Secrecy threatens freedom in Virginia
- Leesburg Corner Outlet employee assaulted with hammer
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.