Wine bloggers host virtual wine tasting
Virginia wine bloggers, the Virginia Wine Marketing Board and Loudoun County wineries, hosted TasteLive, an event showcasing the wines of Loudoun Dec. 9.
TasteLive is an online wine and beer tasting community that leverages the social media tools of Twitter, Facebook, Posterous and other services to create a community that brings together consumers, bloggers, press, suppliers and winemakers from across the world to taste and discuss wine virtually.
The five featured Loudoun wines were: Notaviva Vineyards’ 2009 Ottantotto Viognier, Tarara Winery’s 2009 Nevaeh White, Breaux Vineyards 2007 Cabernet Franc Reserve, 8 Chains North’s 2008 Furnace Mountain Red Reserve and North Gate Vineyard’s 2008 Petit Verdot.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment