Winter Weather Advisory in effect for Loudoun until 6 a.m. Thursday
Loudoun County will continue to see precipitation through tonight with a National Weather Service Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Snow, sleet and freezing rain began falling throughout the county this morning. The highest chance for sleet will hit between 1 and 2 p.m. according to the National Weather Service.
Today daytime snow and sleet accumulation is predicted to be 1 to 2 inches. Rain is expected to set in tonight before 1 a.m. with following fog.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will make travel difficult.
The National Weather Service is urging motorist to be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibility.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- Middleburg Community Charter School bounces back after controversy
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief changes its name, celebrates 25 years of serving county’s hungry
- Chick-fil-A opens in South Riding
- Dominion to hold second round of venting in Loudoun on Oct. 3
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.