Winter Weather Advisory in effect for Loudoun until 6 a.m. Thursday
Loudoun County will continue to see precipitation through tonight with a National Weather Service Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Snow, sleet and freezing rain began falling throughout the county this morning. The highest chance for sleet will hit between 1 and 2 p.m. according to the National Weather Service.
Today daytime snow and sleet accumulation is predicted to be 1 to 2 inches. Rain is expected to set in tonight before 1 a.m. with following fog.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will make travel difficult.
The National Weather Service is urging motorist to be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibility.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.