Winter Weather Advisory in effect for Loudoun until 6 a.m. Thursday
Loudoun County will continue to see precipitation through tonight with a National Weather Service Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 6 a.m. Thursday.
Snow, sleet and freezing rain began falling throughout the county this morning. The highest chance for sleet will hit between 1 and 2 p.m. according to the National Weather Service.
Today daytime snow and sleet accumulation is predicted to be 1 to 2 inches. Rain is expected to set in tonight before 1 a.m. with following fog.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain will make travel difficult.
The National Weather Service is urging motorist to be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibility.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Working out the details: Sterling woman restores presidential jet with team
- Maryland man charged with exposing himself to Leesburg teen
- Virginia business leaders pitch plan for state incentives
- McAuliffe wants early consensus on new congressional maps
- Virginia home sales post strongest second quarter in 7 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.