10th District GOP primary April 26
Voters in Virginia's 10th Congressional District can head to the polls Saturday to cast a vote for the Republican candidate hoping to succeed long-time U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf.
The six candidates are state Del. Barbara Comstock; state Del. Bob Marshall; Stephen Hollingshead, a former adviser in the Bush administration; Marc Savitt, president of the National Association of Independent Housing Professionals; Rob Wasinger, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback; and Howie Lind, a former chairman of the 10th District GOP Committee.
Voting will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. More information, including polling locations, can be found at http://www.vagop10.org/party-canvass/.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple
- Loudoun County administrator recommends tax hike in upcoming $2.5 billion budget
- Loudoun winery included in Oscars ‘swag bag’
- Vote on Leesburg courthouse expansion postponed
- Loudoun deputies investigating two unintentional shootings