10th District GOP primary April 26
Voters in Virginia's 10th Congressional District can head to the polls Saturday to cast a vote for the Republican candidate hoping to succeed long-time U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf.
The six candidates are state Del. Barbara Comstock; state Del. Bob Marshall; Stephen Hollingshead, a former adviser in the Bush administration; Marc Savitt, president of the National Association of Independent Housing Professionals; Rob Wasinger, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback; and Howie Lind, a former chairman of the 10th District GOP Committee.
Voting will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. More information, including polling locations, can be found at http://www.vagop10.org/party-canvass/.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’