10th District GOP primary April 26
Voters in Virginia's 10th Congressional District can head to the polls Saturday to cast a vote for the Republican candidate hoping to succeed long-time U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf.
The six candidates are state Del. Barbara Comstock; state Del. Bob Marshall; Stephen Hollingshead, a former adviser in the Bush administration; Marc Savitt, president of the National Association of Independent Housing Professionals; Rob Wasinger, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback; and Howie Lind, a former chairman of the 10th District GOP Committee.
Voting will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. More information, including polling locations, can be found at http://www.vagop10.org/party-canvass/.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope