10th District GOP primary April 26
Voters in Virginia's 10th Congressional District can head to the polls Saturday to cast a vote for the Republican candidate hoping to succeed long-time U.S. Rep. Frank Wolf.
The six candidates are state Del. Barbara Comstock; state Del. Bob Marshall; Stephen Hollingshead, a former adviser in the Bush administration; Marc Savitt, president of the National Association of Independent Housing Professionals; Rob Wasinger, a former chief of staff for U.S. Sen. Sam Brownback; and Howie Lind, a former chairman of the 10th District GOP Committee.
Voting will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. More information, including polling locations, can be found at http://www.vagop10.org/party-canvass/.
- Planting history: Hamilton’s Wegmeyer Farms and Oatlands partner to harvest strawberries in Leesburg
- Sheriff Chapman, Ralph Buona win Loudoun Republican nominations
- From Loudoun to the NFL: Alex Carter drafted in third round by Detroit
- George Mason U. takes over Loudoun Small Business Development Center
- Possible gang members attempt recruitment of Sterling Middle students