74,000-plus have signed up for health care in Va.
Figures from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services show that from Oct. 1 through Feb. 1, 28 percent of those in Virginia who selected marketplace plans were ages 18 to 34.
Sixteen percent were ages 35 to 44; 21 percent were ages 45 to 54, and 27 percent were ages 55 to 64.
Under President Barack Obama's signature health care law, the federal government operates the electronic system for Virginia and 35 other states.
The enrollment period remains open through March 31.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Three arrested and charged in early-Thursday Ashburn burglaries
- Hamilton Town Councilman Dimitri Kesari found guilty in second federal corruption trial
- ‘Endless possibilities’ the theme of Loudoun County economic summit