A grand time in Bluemont
Patrons can enjoy crafts, live music, homebaked goods, a 10K race, pony rides, clowns, an antique car show, train exhibits and a petting zoo … just to name a few.
In addition to the good times, employees of Bolder Crest Retreat, a recently opened facility for wounded warriors, will be offering open tours during the fair.
Sponsored by the Bluemont Citizens Association, proceeds from the fair will be used for street lighting, local student scholarships, community beautification, historic building improvements with the village and support for local government services.
Gracing the fair's publicity poster this year is winning artwork by local area artist Anna Billman. Billman has been a resident of Bluemont since 2004.
If you go:
The Bluemont Fair will be held Sept. 21-22 at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains on Route 734 off Route 7. Admission is $5 and children ages 10 and under are free. For more information, visit http://www.bluemontfair.org or call 540-554-2374.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
- Juveniles could face charges after possible Xanax consumption in Sterling schools
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.