Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
The 12,000-square-foot Hail Hog Kitchen & Tap will consist of two floors: The first floor will house a drinks and food venue, with the Redskins theme throughout.
The bar will be large, featuring handcrafted cocktails, an extensive wine list and locally crafted beers.
On the menu will be American food, sourced with fresh local ingredients.
The second floor will be any sports-crazed fan's dream, according to Redskins sources.
It will feature wall-to-wall next generation televisions, have a sports bar and open to an outside seating area with a fire pit. It is touted as a fan-friendly one-of-a-kind experience.
The "Hail Hog" name is in memory of the team's 1980s and '90s defense tagline,"The Hogs."
Additionally, the first floor will host a studio for Redskins events.
The venue will be available to rent when not involved with Redskins official broadcasts or tapings.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely
- Loudoun deputies seek public’s help in finding missing Leesburg man