A new data center to open at Nokes Boulevard and Ridgetop Circle in Sterling
Pacland, a Bellevue, Wash.-based engineering, land use and landscape architecture consulting firm, recently filed a special exemption and rezoning application with the county to build a data center at the corner of Nokes Boulevard and Ridgetop Circle in Sterling.
The 254,000-square-foot facility is expected to sit on 14.3 acres of land and will be used as a facility for multiple businesses. Tenants of the building are currently unknown.
- From quarry to community: Looking at the huge Waterside development application
- Loudoun photographers earn honors, work on display in Herndon
- MORE: Critics say Virginia ethics bill won’t prevent another scandal
- West End Wine Bar and Pub to open in Purcellville
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry