A new data center to open at Nokes Boulevard and Ridgetop Circle in Sterling
Pacland, a Bellevue, Wash.-based engineering, land use and landscape architecture consulting firm, recently filed a special exemption and rezoning application with the county to build a data center at the corner of Nokes Boulevard and Ridgetop Circle in Sterling.
The 254,000-square-foot facility is expected to sit on 14.3 acres of land and will be used as a facility for multiple businesses. Tenants of the building are currently unknown.
- Virginia lawmakers express concerns over proposed EPA rules
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014
- Mathias and his team unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- ‘This is My Brave’: Community responds to growing suicide, depression rates