A new data center to open at Nokes Boulevard and Ridgetop Circle in Sterling
Pacland, a Bellevue, Wash.-based engineering, land use and landscape architecture consulting firm, recently filed a special exemption and rezoning application with the county to build a data center at the corner of Nokes Boulevard and Ridgetop Circle in Sterling.
The 254,000-square-foot facility is expected to sit on 14.3 acres of land and will be used as a facility for multiple businesses. Tenants of the building are currently unknown.
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget