Abandoned house catches fire in Sterling
Fire and Rescue units from eight different units arrived to a home at 45751 Maries Road in Sterling at around 6:15 June 3, where an abandon house had serious smoke and fire conditions.
The units employed a "defensive attack" and were able to bring the flames under control. No one was injured in the blaze.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office is currently investigating the incident.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Elton John-inspired ‘Hold Me Closer, Bernie Sanders’ has gone viral ... and there’s a Loudoun hook
- WK Hearth in Purcellville to launch Hugo cocktail bar
- Loudoun deputies prevent possible heroin overdose
- School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
- Va. House passes Del. Murphy’s gun-control bill