Abandoned house catches fire in Sterling
Fire and Rescue units from eight different units arrived to a home at 45751 Maries Road in Sterling at around 6:15 June 3, where an abandon house had serious smoke and fire conditions.
The units employed a "defensive attack" and were able to bring the flames under control. No one was injured in the blaze.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office is currently investigating the incident.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research