Abandoned house catches fire in Sterling
Fire and Rescue units from eight different units arrived to a home at 45751 Maries Road in Sterling at around 6:15 June 3, where an abandon house had serious smoke and fire conditions.
The units employed a "defensive attack" and were able to bring the flames under control. No one was injured in the blaze.
The Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office is currently investigating the incident.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Messages and meaning at the Middleburg Film Festival
- ‘People mover’ at Dulles gets stuck; passengers evaluated
- Convicted felon Kesari resigns from Hamilton Town Council
- Dominion apologies for unannounced venting, schedules more for November
- Tween wearing a clown mask wields bat, scares children in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.