About 216K in Va. sign up under health overhaul
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released the final enrollment figures on Thursday.
The federal data shows that many Virginia residents who have obtained coverage are older, though about 39 percent are under age 35. More than half are women, and 82 percent are getting financial help to pay their monthly premiums.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Planning Commission warns supervisors of ‘unsolicited’ changes to applications after its review
- With growing student needs in Loudoun, school nurses provide essential care
- Round Hill man charged with DUI, hit and run following Sunday night incident
- Loudoun supervisors, School Board discuss Comprehensive Plan strategies
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.