AHT donates $27,000 to Loudoun Interfaith Relief
This was the 25th annual golf event AHT Insurance has held, and throughout the last 10 years more than $184,000 has been raised for Interfaith Relief, which provides emergency food assistance for those in need.
“The contribution given to Loudoun Interfaith Relief will have a huge impact for our community,” said Bonnie Inman, executive director of Loudoun Interfaith Relief. “The generosity of AHT Insurance enables us to provide emergency food assistance to an ever-increasing amount of families in need.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead