AHT donates $27,000 to Loudoun Interfaith Relief
This was the 25th annual golf event AHT Insurance has held, and throughout the last 10 years more than $184,000 has been raised for Interfaith Relief, which provides emergency food assistance for those in need.
“The contribution given to Loudoun Interfaith Relief will have a huge impact for our community,” said Bonnie Inman, executive director of Loudoun Interfaith Relief. “The generosity of AHT Insurance enables us to provide emergency food assistance to an ever-increasing amount of families in need.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’