AHT donates $27,000 to Loudoun Interfaith Relief
This was the 25th annual golf event AHT Insurance has held, and throughout the last 10 years more than $184,000 has been raised for Interfaith Relief, which provides emergency food assistance for those in need.
“The contribution given to Loudoun Interfaith Relief will have a huge impact for our community,” said Bonnie Inman, executive director of Loudoun Interfaith Relief. “The generosity of AHT Insurance enables us to provide emergency food assistance to an ever-increasing amount of families in need.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- Image Matters maps the world from Leesburg
- Uptick seen in Loudoun housing market
- Communication breakdown: Lockdown at LCHS spurs discussion on info protocol in schools
- EDITORIAL: Common safety, common sense in the commonwealth
- Unseen crime: 85% of arrests, details about investigations go unreported in Loudoun and Leesburg