AHT donates $27,000 to Loudoun Interfaith Relief
This was the 25th annual golf event AHT Insurance has held, and throughout the last 10 years more than $184,000 has been raised for Interfaith Relief, which provides emergency food assistance for those in need.
“The contribution given to Loudoun Interfaith Relief will have a huge impact for our community,” said Bonnie Inman, executive director of Loudoun Interfaith Relief. “The generosity of AHT Insurance enables us to provide emergency food assistance to an ever-increasing amount of families in need.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale