AHT donates $27,000 to Loudoun Interfaith Relief
This was the 25th annual golf event AHT Insurance has held, and throughout the last 10 years more than $184,000 has been raised for Interfaith Relief, which provides emergency food assistance for those in need.
“The contribution given to Loudoun Interfaith Relief will have a huge impact for our community,” said Bonnie Inman, executive director of Loudoun Interfaith Relief. “The generosity of AHT Insurance enables us to provide emergency food assistance to an ever-increasing amount of families in need.”
Be the first to post a comment!
- UPDATE: Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Person of interest in Bethany Decker disappearance charged with attempted murder in North Carolina
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith