Aldie equestrian facility under new management
Scott Frix, a Northern Virginia entrepreneur, is set to take over at Stone Gate Stables, a riding and training facility that will celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2014.
Stone Gate features large indoor and outdoor arenas as well as open-field riding and a covered Free Style Walker at 24566 James Monroe Highway.
“Our goal is to provide an excellent experience for those who have the opportunity to board, train and show here,” Frix said. “I have been looking for the right property to run this type of operation, and when Stone Gate became available, I jumped at the opportunity.”
Two separate businesses will operate out of Stone Gate Stables – Jane Nordstrom Training LLC and TuDane Farm LLC.
“We have two outstanding, well respected trainers with over 50 years of combined experience to address the different needs of all types of riders, and I am proud to be associated with them both,” Frix said.
For more information, log on to stonegatestables.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one