Update: Missing Leesburg teen found in South Carolina
Mason Bauer was found in South Carolina by the Myrtle Beach Police Department. Arrangements are currently being made to have him brought home, the Leesburg Police Department said at 12:06 p.m. June 26.
The Leesburg Police Department is seeking the public's help in finding another missing teen.
Mason Bauer, 17, of Leesburg has been missing since June 20. Bauer is believed to have fled to North Myrtle Beach in South Carolina.
Bauer is driving a tan 1997 Ford Contour with a Virginia license plate reading WRH5448. He's around 6'2" and 160 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes. Both his ears are pierced and he may be wearing diamond studs.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Board of Supervisors advances controversial crumb rubber turf testing
- Catoctin skate park sparks controversy in Leesburg
- Loudoun County farmer Andrew Crush named one of America’s Best Young Farmers
- Crescent Parke rezoning leaves Leesburg residents, council reeling
- Lead detective testifies in Ashburn murder case