Update: Missing Leesburg teen found in South Carolina
Mason Bauer was found in South Carolina by the Myrtle Beach Police Department. Arrangements are currently being made to have him brought home, the Leesburg Police Department said at 12:06 p.m. June 26.
The Leesburg Police Department is seeking the public's help in finding another missing teen.
Mason Bauer, 17, of Leesburg has been missing since June 20. Bauer is believed to have fled to North Myrtle Beach in South Carolina.
Bauer is driving a tan 1997 Ford Contour with a Virginia license plate reading WRH5448. He's around 6'2" and 160 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes. Both his ears are pierced and he may be wearing diamond studs.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale
- Maureen McDonnell: Corruption trial was unfair