Art of the Piedmont art auction and reception
Nineteen artists will feature their works this year, including Gail Guirreri-Maslyk with her dynamic oil paintings of the horse world; abstract artist Dana Volkert, whose compositions of gold and silver leaf, combined with oil paint and abalone shell, create masterful illusions of nature; award-winning portrait artist Henry Wingate; Dana Lee Thompson, whose oil paintings capture the essence of the hunt hound; and Katherine Riedel with her inspired paintings of the Piedmont landscapes.
The evening, which drew over 300 attendees last year, benefits Middleburg Montessori School, which has been educating children in Maria Montessori’s unique philosophy of education for more than 30 years.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with these talented artists,” explained BethAnn Slater, head of Middleburg Montessori. “Ultimately, we are all coming together to benefit the children in our community.”
5:30 - 9 p.m., with bidding ending at 8:30 p.m.
Middleburg Community Center
300 W. Washington St., Middleburg
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead