Ashburn Asian restaurant robbed
A little before 10 p.m., a man enter Hong Kong Cafe at 43761 Parkhurst Plaza in the Ashburn Farm Village Center, pulled out a knife and demanded money. There were no customers in the restaurant at the time, and the robber was able to flee the restaurant with an undisclosed amount of cash.
The suspect is described as a light-skinned Hispanic man, around 5 feet 6 or 5 feet 7 inches tall. He had a black hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, black sweatpants and black sunglasses.
A perimeter was established and police searched the area, using both a canine unit and a helicopter from the Fairfax County Police Department, but the suspect wasn't found.
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Wayne Promisel of the LCSO's Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Anonymous callers can call the Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. Information leading to an arrest and indictment could be eligible for a $1,000 reward.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony