Ashburn boy drowns during end of year school party
The boy, who was not identified by Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, was found unconscious after falling into a pool at a home in the 19900 block of Augusta Village Place.
He was taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital where he died.
The case is still under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses