Ashburn boy drowns during end of year school party
The boy, who was not identified by Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, was found unconscious after falling into a pool at a home in the 19900 block of Augusta Village Place.
He was taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital where he died.
The case is still under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment