Ashburn boy drowns during end of year school party
The boy, who was not identified by Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, was found unconscious after falling into a pool at a home in the 19900 block of Augusta Village Place.
He was taken to Inova Loudoun Hospital where he died.
The case is still under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Great night to be a Viking: Valley wins three Conference 28 championships
- Group focuses on ‘Building the new Northern Virginia economy’
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child