Ashburn Farmers’ Market headed to One Loudoun
Every Saturday morning from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. the LVHMC and One Loudoun will host the event at 44605 Russell Branch Parkway.
“We have enjoyed our current location for many years,” said Warren Howell, president of the LVHMC Board of Directors. “Now it’s time to reach out to more folks in Ashburn and we look forward to offering a more diverse range of fresh products to both our current and new customers at One Loudoun."
According to its website, LVHMC's mission "is to promote local, sustainable and organic agriculture, increase economic opportunities for farmers and small food businesses, to offer experiential learning about and access to healthy local foods and to build a vibrant gathering place for residents and visitors."
Vendors carry fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, eggs, artisan baked goods, honey, baby food, jellies and sauces.
Any person hoping to sell at the Farmer's Market must be from be from within a 125 miles radius of Leesburg.
The market is closed from November to April.
For more information on the Loudoun Valley Homegrown Markets Cooperative visit http://loudounfarmersmarkets.org/.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony