Ashburn infant dies in Savannah balcony fall
The baby, Sahana Shah, was being held by her mother on Friday near the balcony at a Hyatt Regency when the infant began to kick and squirm.
Her mother lost her grip on the child and she fell, hitting a flower pot on the way down.
Bystanders at the hotel performed CPR on the baby at the scene.
She was taken to Duke Medical Center in Savannah where she remained in the intensive care unit until Sunday when she died.
Savannah Police are still investigating the incident.
To view the report from Savannah, visit http://www.wtoc.com/category/240221/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10206186
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports