Ashburn infant dies in Savannah balcony fall
The baby, Sahana Shah, was being held by her mother on Friday near the balcony at a Hyatt Regency when the infant began to kick and squirm.
Her mother lost her grip on the child and she fell, hitting a flower pot on the way down.
Bystanders at the hotel performed CPR on the baby at the scene.
She was taken to Duke Medical Center in Savannah where she remained in the intensive care unit until Sunday when she died.
Savannah Police are still investigating the incident.
To view the report from Savannah, visit http://www.wtoc.com/category/240221/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10206186
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Trump campaign chairman in Virginia to run for governor
- As Purcellville confronts more growth, mayor and council races turn contentious
- Significant premium hikes expected under Obama health law—especially in Va.