Ashburn infant dies in Savannah balcony fall
The baby, Sahana Shah, was being held by her mother on Friday near the balcony at a Hyatt Regency when the infant began to kick and squirm.
Her mother lost her grip on the child and she fell, hitting a flower pot on the way down.
Bystanders at the hotel performed CPR on the baby at the scene.
She was taken to Duke Medical Center in Savannah where she remained in the intensive care unit until Sunday when she died.
Savannah Police are still investigating the incident.
To view the report from Savannah, visit http://www.wtoc.com/category/240221/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10206186
Be the first to post a comment!
- Lured by Loudoun schools, businessman buys marketing firm
- Orbital Sciences’ stock plummets after Tuesday explosion
- Potomac Falls man convicted of firearm conspiracy
- Local parents use teal pumpkins to promote food allergy awareness
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office: Murder witness’ recantation ‘meritless’