Ashburn infant dies in Savannah balcony fall
The baby, Sahana Shah, was being held by her mother on Friday near the balcony at a Hyatt Regency when the infant began to kick and squirm.
Her mother lost her grip on the child and she fell, hitting a flower pot on the way down.
Bystanders at the hotel performed CPR on the baby at the scene.
She was taken to Duke Medical Center in Savannah where she remained in the intensive care unit until Sunday when she died.
Savannah Police are still investigating the incident.
To view the report from Savannah, visit http://www.wtoc.com/category/240221/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10206186
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun detectives seize large amount of drugs from Sterling hotel; two in custody
- Wine Wednesday: We’re talking grapes by the tons
- EDITORIAL: When law enforcement is more than a matter of faith
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project is dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday